During Day 1 of IGN’s Summer of Gaming event, Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX was revealed in a flashy new trailer which showcased gameplay and new modes.
Here’s the new details on Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX:
Alex Kidd is back with a brand new visual style in Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX. Featuring new levels, modes, and alternative boss battles – all based on the classic Master System game.
If classic ‘80s platforming is your jam, this Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX trailer shows off plenty of Alex Kidd Miracle World DX gameplay.
The New Alex Kidd trailer highlights both the retro mode (if players want that classic Alex Kidd experience) as well as new boss modes that make the Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX gameplay trailer worth checking out.
– A Legend Reborn: Dive into a stunning recreation of Alex Kidd in Miracle World with striking new art and tighter, more fluid controls.
– New Modes: New modes such including ‘Classic Mode’ and ‘Boss Rush Mode’ will be available for players alongside the standard game
– New Levels: Experience new levels which expand the lore of the original and feature new enemy types and vehicles
– Alternative Boss Fights: New and improved boss fight mechanics with more intuitive combat.
– Classic Mode: Experience the original game with boss fights, dialogue, levels and functions the same as the original Master System version.
– New and remastered music: A wide array of reimagined music tracks as well as remastered tracks from the original classic game!
Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX is set to release Q1 2021 on Steam & Nintendo Switch. We’ll stay tuned for any console release dates.