Team Reptile announced their new game Bomb Rush Cyberfunk with a teaser trailer on Twitter and Steam.
Bomb Rush Cyberfunk on the surface seems to draw inspiration from Sega’s cult hit series Jet Set Radio in that you’re in a futuristic city, tagging graffiti, jamming to music, and evading cops. Bomb Rush Cyberfunk takes it up a notch by including legendary composer Hideki Naganuma, who worked on Jet Set Radio’s soundtrack, on their team.
Here’s an overview of Bomb Rush Cyberfunk:
Team Reptile brings you Bomb Rush Cyberfunk, 1 second per second of highly advanced funkstyle. In a world from the mind of Dion Koster, where self-styled crews are equipped with personal boostpacks, new heights of graffiti are reached. Start your own cypher and dance, paint, trick, face off with the cops and stake your claim to the extrusions and cavities of a sprawling metropolis in an alternate future set to the musical brainwaves of Hideki Naganuma.
– In the game you can choose a character from your crew and explore the three-dimensional streets freely.
– Each stage is a neighborhood that represents one time of day.
– You can grind, slide, jump, trick and airdash to move around
– The goal is to get your name up, your name up on the wall. Every stage has many spots to find where you can paint graffiti.
– You will encounter a lot of weirdos.
Bomb Rush Cyberfunk has no release date yet so, we’ll have to stay tuned for the announcement. Comment and let us know what you think!